Corrosion monitoring and control plays an important role in maintaining the facilities in the oil and gas industries. Metal based materials are still the most used for infrastructure fabrication and construction in the industry.
These include pipeline network, for conveyance and casing as well as for processing and storage facilities like; Above ground Storage Tank (AST), Underground Storage Tank (UST) and fractionating columns. These metals degrade/deteriorate with time due to corrosion activities caused by atmospheric conditions aggressive processing chemicals in use and effect of the reaction between the chemicals, atmospheric conditions and the metals.
Sandoch Engineering limited is an indigenous specialist corrosion engineering company properly tooled up (personnel and equipment wise) to conduct whole plant corrosion audit and establish corrosion prevention and monitoring programme. Our experts are vastly experienced both locally and internationally, and are at cutting edge in corrosion engineering services. Our technical partners are world leaders in corrosion engineering services.
Our area of services includes:
- Design and installation of cathodic protection (CP.) systems .
- Over-the-line survey
- In-line inspection and analysis
- Pipeline pigging programmes
- 3 - Layer coating of pipelines
- Coating specification and inspection
- Internal corrosion monitoring
- Down hole chemical injection
Environmental issues have taken centre stage in industrial activities world over. In the last millenium, increased environmental awareness and legislation have broadened the scope of most development projects. Statutory requirements by DPR and have made it mandatory for organisations to conduct their operations in safe manner and dispose their waste in like manner.
Sandoch Engineering environmental operations therefore, cover a wide range of activities aimed at meeting these established standards and also, through application of latest research findings to continually upgrade the environmental standards. Sandoch Engineering environmental is therefore, poised to meet the requirements associated with environmental assessments, project licensing, remediation, protection and management services.
Sandoch Engineering environmental provides the following environmental and engineering services to oil and gas industries or other resource based companies, industrial concerns, financial institutions and government bodies.
- Environmental Baseline Studies
- Environmental impact assessment studies
- Environmental evaluation report
- Remediation of impacted environment (water, soil and air)
- Design, construction and rehabilitation of waste treatment systems
- Pollution monitoring and effluent characterization
- Oil spill contingency strategy
- Handling and disposal of hazardous wastes.